The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration has announced the information for some job vacancies advirtised by the World Health Organization (WHO).
In reference to the advert, the World Health Organization invites applications for the following posts.
1. Preparedness and IHR (CPI) Officer P4
2. Health Information Management and Risk Assessment (HIM) P4.
3. Technical Officer, Donor Relations P2
4. Technical Officer (Neglected Tropical Diseases) P4.
5. Health Operations Officer, P4
6. Technical Officer, Workplace Culture P3.
7. Senior Advisor (Integrated Primary/Health Care P5.
8. Technical Officer, Productive Health P4.
9. Medical Officer Epidemiologist Health P5.
10. Communication Officer P2.
11. Regional Advisor (Digital Health) P5
12. Technical Officer P2
13. HSS Team Lead (Health Policy, Plannin, Coord, Governance) P4
14. Public Health Officer P3
15. Coordinator, University Health Coverage (UHC) P5
16. Senior Writer P5
17. Programme Coordinator (Polio Eradication) P6
18. Technical Officer P4
Information on the job openings are available on the website https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl
Please find attached, the vacancy document received from WHO.
Applicants are to likely notify the Candidatures Unit of the outcome of submissions through the following email: email@example.com for further necessary action.
Female candidates are strongly encourages to apply.
Find attached, the full statement on the advertisement, including deadline for submission, duty station, grade, contractual agreement, job field, major office.