GOLD FIELDS GHANA
Gold Fields Ghana currently seeks to employ an experienced and qualified individual for the position of Contracts Coordinator.
Reporting to the Unit Manager – Contracts, the incumbent will ensure full implementation of Supply Chain and contract management policies, processes, and procedures in line with global best practices, principles, and
Also, to champion the alignment of strategies to meet the medium and long term demands of the Company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy, and resolving discrepancies and for compliance in line with company rules and guidelines.
• Liaising between parties regarding contract development, and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required.
• Collaborating with internal procurement, legal and human resources teams to ensure contracts’ compliance.
• Ensure that contract register is constantly updated and assist the Contracts Manager to drive supplier performance, competition, and new supplier development.
• Assist the Contract Manager to ensure that matters of tactical value are executed within the Contracts Unit by providing leadership in the field of continuous investigation and evaluation of new methodologies, developmental initiatives and assisting with the implementation of the department’s approach to change.
• Identifying potential risks contract changes may pose to company.
• Obtaining contract-related information from relevant parties and ensuring relevant documentation accompany contracts and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation.
• Support the Supply Chain function by providing inputs into the development and review systems.
• Implement the relevant Contract Management systems to ensure the correct application of business processes and for measuring performance which includes providing productivity reports and recommending appropriate actions to senior management.
• Enhance the decision-making processes of management through the provision of relevant and workable data/feedback and establishment of good relationship with superior(s).
ABOUT YOU (QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS)
• Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management, Commerce, or related discipline from an accredited academic institution.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ progressive work experience in Supply Chain or in a similar position within the Mining industry.
• Operational understanding of SAP ERP SAP MM module.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Self-motivated, and able to work effectively and maintain resilience in a changing environment.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people of diverse cultures.
• Ability to work for long hours to obtain the required results.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
• A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
Applications can be submitted via: Tarkwa.Recruitment@goldfields.com
The closing date for application is 14th October, 2022.
Gold Fields Ghana is committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from females.