The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the recruitment of Electricians.
Q. Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
2. Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
3. Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
4. Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
5. Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
6. Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
7. Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
8. Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
9. Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Ability to read blueprints.
2. Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
3. Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
4. Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
5. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021.
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.