The National Teaching Council (NTC) has announced an important information to all teachers, other GES staff and individuals who desire to seek employment under Ghana Education Service (GES).
According to the Council, they will officially open the online portal on Monday, 19th April, 2021 to receive applications for registration numbers. The exercise, according to the National Teaching Council (NTC) is very important and all teachers must endeavour to strictly follow the instruction.
The detailed information on the National Teaching Council registration are as follow;
1. Those who have registered already and gotten 100% are not included in the present registration. Most teachers in this group have been given their new Registered Numbers via SMS.
2. Those who registered but couldn’t reach 100% must go back to the portal and complete. They will receive new Registration Numbers afterwards
3. Non professionals will be registered after this exercise and issued temporary license.
4. Data on those recruited after August 2018 is being worked on. They can login from Monday to update their information.
5. Those who have passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) but are not yet employed can also register from Monday. They have to pay GH¢200 for the full license.
NB. For GES staff, NTC has already prepopulated some basic information about them on the portal. Please ensure that your name on the portal tallies with what is on your professional certificate.