The National Executive Committee (NEC) of the University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG) has approved a total of fifteen (15) Public Universities under the Association.
The Accredited Public Universities under UTAG are referred to as the administrative Branches/Chapters of UTAG. The Branches/Chapters have separate Leaders aside the executive officers of the National Secretariat.
Below are the fifteen (15) Public Universities under the University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG).
1. University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA)
2. University of Mines and Technology (UMaT)
3. University of Education, Winneba (UEW)
4. University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
5. Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ)
6. C.K Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences, Navrongo (CKT-UTAS)
7. Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU)
8. SD Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UBIDS)
9. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technological (KNUST)
10. University of Ghana (UG)
11. University of Cape Coast (UCC)
12. University for Development Studies (UDS)
13. University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS)
14. Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED)
15. University of Environment Sustainable Development (UESD)