Coverghana.com.gh has compiled a list of things that Ghanaians want the Government of President Nana Addo-Dankwa Akufo-Addo to fix.
#FixTheCountry campaign has been trending on Twitter for the past few weeks with Ghanaians lamenting about the living conditions in the country.
Below are the list of things Ghanaians are demanding for Government to fix.
- High cost of accommodation
- Government’s outrageous expenditure
- High unemployment rate in the country
- Fix all projects that were started by John Dramani Mahama and have been abandoned by this Government in the country especially the affordable housing projects
- High Cost of living
- Fix the current dumsor
- Increase workers wages and salaries
- Allow journalists to express themselves and do their work without fear or favor
- To fight corruption
- Stopped interfering with investigatory bodies such as CHRAJ, Ghana Police CID Unit, the Special prosecutor’s office, EOCO among and allow them to investigate his appointees.
- Ex-gratia should be discontinued.
- Fix the educational system in the country ie; Classroom blocks, and teaching and learning materials in public Basic Schools.
- Construct roads.
- Fight illegal mining popularly galamsey, to protect the country’s precious water bodies.
- Remove the newly introduced taxes
- Reduce the excessive Government borrowing
- Poor water supply in the country
- Reduce fuel prices,
- Provide the 88 district hospitals he promised to build
- Amend the 1992 constitution
- Make the country’s economy business friendly
SOURCE : Coverghana.com.gh