About The NBSSI Loan Application
The NBSSI Loan Application is a government initiative aimed at supporting Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) and start-ups that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Executive Director of the NBSSI, Mrs Kosi Afua Yankey-Ayeh, had announced that GH¢90 million was to be disbursed to beneficiaries during its launch last year. While the initial application period ended in May, the MasterCard Foundation in collaboration with the National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) launched the Recovery and Resilience Program (ghrecoveryprogram) in September as an Emergency Program to continue supporting eligible businesses.
The NBSSI plays a crucial role in supporting entrepreneurs and MSMEs, with a presence in all 16 regions and operations in 185 districts in Ghana.
Documents Required For The NBSSI Loan Application:
- Your Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Proof of your business operations
- Description of your Business (business type: personnel, customer, suppliers, etc.)
- Your business Financial details (i.e Sales, cash flow statement, profit & loss extract). You do not need to have these documents (audited statement) prepared by an accountant.
- Detail of your products and services
- Demonstrate or prove that COVID-19 had a negative impact on your business
- NBSSI Loan Application Form Eligibility Criteria For Businesses:
- Check NBSSI Loan Application Form Eligibility Criteria For Businesses before applying.
NBSSI Loan Application Form: How To Apply:
- Visit the NBSSI Loan Application Form portal: https://ghrecoveryprogram.com/
- Click on the Apply Button on the page, or visit https://ghrecoveryprogram.com/apply
- Fill the NBSSI Loan Application Form
- Review all your details and click the submit button.
How Or When Will You Receive NBSSI Loan:
- After submission of the online NBSSI Loan application form, a team will review your application.
- If everything is satisfactory, you will then receive your NBSSI Loan Advertisement
- The NBSSI Loan Application closing date will depend on the number of applicants and amounts requested.
- All NBSSI Loan requests are expected to be disbursed, and the application process closed by the end of October 2020 or when the funds run out.
- The NBSSI Loan Application Form portal will be closed when the applications are closed.
NBSSI Loan Application Short Code:
- Note that this is the application process used for the initial NBSSI Loan Application (Covid 19 Alleviation Program – CAP), this process is closed.
- Dial the NBSSI Loan Application Short Code 718555# on your mobile phone.
- The system would then request your TIN, Any National ID number, Annual Sales & Loan Amount.
- A Unique Reference Code will then be sent to you through text message (SMS) and email.
- Wait for a second notification via text (SMS) and email to continue with the application.
- Use the Unique Reference Code received in Step 2 to continue with the loan application at https://nbssighcap.com/#/application.
NBSSI Loan Application Contact Details:
- If you seek more clarification about the NBSSI Loan Application, call the NBSSI Call Centre on 0302 747 777.
- Visit the nearest NBSSI district office (Business Advisory Centre) for assistance.