The Nursing and Midwifery Council has formed a Committee to make proposals and design a road map towards the digitization of the Patient/Family Care Study.
This means that soon, Candidates for the Patient/Family Care Study will no longer submit hard copies of their work.
This development is part of the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s digitization agenda for the Council’s operations.
Members of the committee fromed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are:
1. Dr. Samuel Adjorlolo – Chairman
2. Prof. Veronica Dzomeku- Member
3. Prof. Victoria Bam- Member
4. Dr. Vida N. Yakong- Member
5. Dr. Nancy Ebu Enyan- Member