PEKI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Management of the Peki College of Education, in the Volta Region has open their 2022/2023 admission portal for interested and qualified applicants to apply.
The admission requirements specified by the College before offering the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme are as follows:
1. WASSCE Holders MUST pass with CREDIT PASSES. It means that (A1-C6)
2. The PASSES should comprise six (6) subjects: Three (3) Core subjects & three (3) Elective subjects.
3. The Core subjects MUST include English Language and Mathematics.
4. The Elective subjects should be relevant to the course of study.
The deadline for admission is Monday, October 31st 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
1. Online Application Procedure: Applicants will first make a payment of Two Hundred Cedis (GH¢200.00) into the Colleges of Education Ghana Account at any branch of The Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited nationwide.
Admission forms can be purchased through all mobile money wallets with the short code *924*8#
2. After a successful payment, applicants will be given the following information that will aid the next stage:
a. Personal Identification Number (PIN).
b. An Admission Application Serial Number.
c. The Admission website Address [admission.coeportal.edu.gh]
3. The PIN and Serial Number will give you the access to fill the online application form on the website.
4. All applicants are required to select three (3) Colleges of their choice for their Programme and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Visit website at https://pekicoe.edu.gh