SCHOOL PLACEMENT FOR 2022 BECE GRADUATES
The Ghana Education Service has release the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS), for 2022 graduates of the Basic Education Certificate Examination, BECE.
According to the service, in a press conference addressed by the Director General of the Service Dr. Eric Nkansah, the placement of BECE graduates is solely base on the performance of the graduates and the schools they selected.
Graduates who have challenges with their placement and other issues are directed to visit the various regional education offices where solution centers have been created to deal with challenges relating to their school placement.
Alternatively, graduates who have some problems with their placement and need it resolved are free to contact the various call centers to have their challenges resolved as the service has trained agents to handle grievances.
The service have also cautioned the graduates and candidates to beware of fraudulent persons who may contact them to pay to get their preferred schools.
HOW TO ACCESS PLACEMENT PLATFORM
To access the placement platform, candidates are to follow the steps below:
1. Obtain a placement pin code from an approved vendor.
2. After obtaining a pin code, log onto the site www.cssps.gov.gh
3. Enter the ten-digit index number and add 21 as year of completion. Eg: 123456789021
4. Enter the pin code details (serial number and pin)
5. Click on submit and wait for placement to be displayed
6. Print the form if you have been placed and visit the school to begin admission process.
7. System will redirect you for self-placement, if not placed.
SELF PLACEMENT MODULE
If a candidate is not matched with any of their choices from the automatic placement system, they will be redirected to the self-placement portal. A qualified Candidate is then required to select a school by providing the under-listed information:
2. Residential preference
4. Programme of Choice
1. Schools selected on self-placement portal can be changed as many times as the candidate wishes until they ENROLL in a school.
2. All schools with vacancies have been uploaded on the portal, to enable students select from during self-placement.
3. The Public is assured of the Ministry’s commitment to ensure all qualified Candidates are placed in SHS/SHTS/TVET Institutions.
A call center with toll free number, 0302987654, has been set up to address related concerns from the Public.