The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) wishes to inform the general public that registration of candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates, will commence on Monday, 23rd May, 2022 and end on Tuesday, 16th August, 2022.
NOTES FOR THE GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES
Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding to register for the examination.
Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés prior to the
REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
Prospective candidates are to follow the steps below to register:
(1) Open the registration website: www.waecgh.org
(2) Select link to WASSCE for Private Candidates
(3) Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
(4) Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
(5) Fill in your personal information.
(6) Upload your picture. (See Caption 9 for details)
(7) Upload your signature.
(8) Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
(9) Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
(10) Print your voucher and take it to any of the banks listed in Caption 16.
(11) Pay the appropriate fees at the bank.
(12) You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission
NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID UNTIL YOU PAY THE