Management of the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETfund) has announced Post Graduate Local Scholarship Application for applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
WHO QUALIFIED FOR THE GETFUND SCHOLARSHIP?
According to the advertisement intercepted by Coverghana.com.gh, the Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATION OF GETFUND SCHOLARSHIP
The effective opening date for applications is Friday, 3rd December 2021.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION OF GETFUND SCHOLARSHIP
The closing date for applications is Friday, 31st December 2021.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
1. All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal via scholarships.getfund.gov.gh to complete an online application form
2. Applicant shall complete the online form with required information and upload
scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting.
3. Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card).
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it.
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2021/22 Academic Year).
- Scanned copy of 1st degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants).
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD applicants only).
- Scanned copy of previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only).
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and PhD applicants only).
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only).
APPLICANTS SHOULD ENSURE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT HAVE BEEN FULLY COMPLIED WITH.
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
MODE OF RECEIVING COMPLETED GETFUND APPLICATIONS
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.
HOW TO ADDRESS UPLOADED GETFUND APPLICATIONS
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to
The Administrator, GETFund
P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal via scholarships.getfund.gov.gh
It is a criminal offence to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your scholarship application form.
According to the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETfund), multiple application by application is an instant disqualification.
Read below, the full statement on the GETfund Scholarship advert.