Mr. Agbeko Tetteh has announced his willingness to contest for South Tongu Constituency New Patriotic Party (NPP) Secretary position in upcoming constituency executive elections.
The current Constituency Communications Director of NPP is poised with his party leadership hence wish to be elected as the South Tongu constituency secretary.
The election which is scheduled to take place on Monday, 2nd May, 2022 at the Sogakope Senior High School (SOGASCO) Assembly Hall has featured five (5) different aspirants vying for the constituency secretary.
Mr. Agbeko Tetteh, who has been with the party for barely twenty-one (21) years believed that, he is the right person for the job so far as the Secretaryship is concerned.
The man with political and administrative experience, is appealing to all delegates and patriots of the New Patriotic Party to vote for him in the upcoming election.
In a statement of declaration, Mr. Agbeko Tetteh said, “I hope this message finds you very well. It is with great pleasure and gratitude to God that I make this declaration.”
“I can confirm that after wide consultations spanning twenty-one years of my political activism, grassroot politics and deep personal introspection, I declare my intention to contest the Secretary position in the upcoming Constituency Elections which is now slated 28th April – 2nd May, 2022.” Agbeko Tetteh added.
According to him, he has worked and still working for the party diligently in diverse ways and he can say all the experiences he has gained over the years have prepared him well enough to take up the administrative role of the party at the Constituency.
He indicated that, he has also worked very hard over the years to build a reputation of excellence and integrity which are needed to steer the administrative role of our [NPP] great party in the constituency.
The young patriot, who is believed to be a grassroot leader and humble is humbly counting on your true and unflinching supports to make this a reality.
MR. AGBEKO TETTEH’S VISION
He has also disclosed three key vision statement he has for the Party and its patriots among many. These are;
1. Quarterly meeting with polling station executives on zonal basis to take stock of party activities and also to solicit their views on how to increase the Party’s votes/membership in the various zones.
2. Building a data base of all polling station executives and other party members for a comprehensive proposals for the constituency.
3. Constant education of party members on our party constitution to get members abreast with the details of the constitution.
Agbeko Tetteh, who is a professional teacher and s businessman has also touted his political profile in the New Patriotic Party for the past 21 years. Below are a few of his leadership profile at the level.
• Polling Station Secretary – Sogasco A – 2010 – 2018.
• Party Agent – Social Welfare, 2012 – Compilation of 2012 Voter’s Register.
• Polling Agent – Sogasco A – 2012 General Elections.
• Communications Team Member – 2012
• Political Surveyor – 2016 General Elections, South Tongu.
• V16 Coordinator, 2016 General Elections, South Tongu.
• D-Day Coordinator for Elections 2016 – Responsible for coordinating Polling Agents’ Activities, Collection of Pink Sheets and transmission of Election Results to Region and National, South Tongu.
• Party Rep – District Election Review Committee, 2020 General Elections, South Tongu.(Adjudication of voter registration related disputes).
• Co-Trainer of Polling Agents for 2020 General Elections, South Tongu.
• D-Day Coordinator for Elections 2020 – Responsible for coordinating Polling Agents’ Activities, Collection of Pink Sheets and transmission of Election Results to Region and National, South Tongu.
• Campaign Team Member, 2020 General Elections, South Tongu.
• Government Appointee – 2019 to 2021, South Tongu District Assembly.
• Audit Committee Member – 2018 to 2022 South Tongu District Assembly.
• Communications Director, NPP, South Tongu, 2018 -2022