Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
The Office of the Head of the Ghana Civil Service has opened the Online Recruitment Application Portal for 2023.
The 2023 applications for the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment will end in June 2022.
According to Management of the Ghana Civil Service, the 2023 Recruitment Portal is open to accept applications from qualified applicants.
The statement issued by Ghana Civil Service said, applicants who could not gain employment into the Ghana Civil Service and are ready to join should re-apply for recruitment.
Management explained that, anyone who desires to apply for this year’s recruitment, must make sure he/she is qualified enough for the recruitment and have the required documents/particulars to apply.
The requirements for the registration are;
- An active Email Address
- Ghana Card Number
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2023 GHANA CIVIL SERVICE RECRUITMENT
How to Register for the Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2023
- Begin registration by filling in your first name and last name
- Then fill in your email address
- Fill in your Ghana Card Number
- Enter your password
- Confirm your password
- Click on “Register” to register on the recruitment portal
How To Login to the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2023
How to apply
- Visit https://ohcsghana.com/login
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click Login
Applicants can proceed to apply via the portal.
Applicants are directed to kindly note that hard copy applications would not be accepted.
CLOSING DATE APPLICATION FOR THE GHANA CIVIL RECRUITMENT 2023
The Online Recruitment Application Process ends in June 2022.
THE GHANA CIVIL SERVICES
The mission of the Civil Service, as stated in the Civil Service Law, 1993 PNDCL 327, “is to assist the Government in the formulation and implementation of government policies for the development of the country.”
For the purpose of achieving its object under the law, the Service performs the following functions-PNDC Law 327(3).
- Initiate and formulate policy options for consideration of government;
- Initiate and advise on government plans;
- Undertake such research as may be necessary for the effective implementation of government policies;
- Implement government policies;
- Review government policies and plans;
- Monitor, coordinate and evaluate government policies and plans;
- Perform such functions as are incidental or conducive to the achievement of the object specified in this Law, and
- Perform such other functions as the Executive may direct.