GHANA NATIONAL GAS COMPANY 2023 LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP
The 2023 Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship application is open for accepting qualified Ghanaian students pursuing Undergraduate and HND courses in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
ELIGIBILITY FOR GHANA NATIONAL GAS COMPANY 2023 LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian (Applicant must possess a Ghana card, Passport, or Birth Certificate for verification of identity).
2. Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (University or Technical University) in Ghana.
3. Applicant must be a first-year student of the institution.
4. Applicant admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) shall be given preference.
5. Applicant must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the scholarship.
6. Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with a recent passport-size picture.
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH
All qualified applicants are expected to add some vital documents. Below are the documents applicants MUST attach to their application.
1. Admission Letter
2. JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical Certificate
3. Birth Certificate/Ghana Card/Passport
4. Other Supporting Documents
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE SCHOLARSHIP
Applicant must not be on any other Government of Ghana scholarship or any State Institution scholarship.
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
Applicant MUST download the application form from the website www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business) and proceed with the remaining steps below.
MODE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
All scanned applications must be submitted via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should note that applications submitted through any other means will not be accepted.
All applicants shall complete an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify their request for the scholarship.
Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void, Award made based on that shall be withdrawn and the person(s) involved prosecuted.
The deadline slated for the application is 10th March, 2023. Be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be called.