JOB OPPORTUNITY AT JAPAN EMBASSY IN GHANA
The Embassy of Japan in Ghana is seeking a qualified employee for the position of a receptionist.
1. Handling telephone calls to the Embassy.
2. Facilitate walk-in visitors and direct them to appropriate officers.
3. Maintain reception records such as visitor log books, emergency contacts etc.
1. Good communication skills and positive attitude
2. Excellent command in English (Understanding in Japanese is preferred)
3. Routine computer knowledge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Monthly salary
2. Social security (SSNIT), Medical insurance
3. Overtime allowance
4. Probation period is for 3 months.
5. Working hours
-8:30~17:00 (Monday to Thursday)
1. 18 years and above
2. High school diploma
3. Able to start working from 19th December 2022
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
1. Curriculum Vitae (including such information as name, D.O.B, contact details, academic/employment history, family members (dependencies), qualifications, etc.)
2. One passport size photo
3. Graduation certificate
4. Reference letter(s) if available
Application with the above-mentioned documents should be sent to following e-mail address on or before 15th November, 2022:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for job-interview.
Closing date: Tuesday, 15th November, 2022