The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of DAVEST Leadership Consult Mr. David Xefu has given some thoughtful and useful new year strategies to avoid unnecessary pressure in life.
According to Mr. Xefu, it is very important for everyone to properly plan at the beginning of each year so as to manage his/her wealth effectively, devoid of unnecessary expenditures leading to pressure been mounted on persons.
He has enumerated the following strategies for everyone to consider before the new year begin;
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
3. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
5. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
6. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
7. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
8. Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’
9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
10. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!
11. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
12. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
13. Don’t do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year.
14. Don’t be in competition with anyone. The purpose of shoes and clothes are to make us smart and good.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.