The New Patriotic Party has elected leadership of the Party’s Parliamentary group for the 8th Parliament of the 4th Republic of Ghana.
The New Patriotic Party (NPP) has, at a National Council meeting held on Monday, January 4, 2021, elected Leaders of its Parliamentary Group for the 8 Parliament in accordance with Article 14(2) of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Constitution.
The Leaders of the NPP Parliamentary Group include
1. Hon. Osei Kyei-Mensah Bonsu (MP, Suame Constituency, Ashanti Region) – Majority Leader
2. Hon. Alexander Afenyo-Markin (MP, Effutu Constituency, Central Region)- Deputy Majority Leader
3. Hon. Frank Annoh-Dompreh (MP, Nsawam-Adoagyire, Eastern Region) – Majority Chief Whip.
4. Hon. Iddrisu Habib (MP, Tolon, Northern Region)-Deputy Majority Chief Whip.
5. Hon. Lydia Seyram Alhassan (MP, Ayawaso West Wuogon, Greater Accra Region)-Deputy Majority Chier Whip.
The Party has accordingly written to the Clerk of Parliament informing the August House about this development in respect of the Leadership of its Parliamentary Group for the 8th Parliament.