NURSING TRAINING FORM ADMISSION PORTAL 2022
The Ministry of Health (MoH) opens the Nursing Training Forms Admission online portal for admission into the 2021/2022 academic year.
According to the Ministry of Health (MoH) the online admission portal for the 2021/2022 academic year will officially open from Monday May 16, 2022 to Friday July 29, 2022.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
OPENING OF ADMISSION PORTAL
The online admission portal will be opened on May 16, 2022.
Deadline for the online admission is Friday July 29, 2022
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or GCB Bank PLC branch at a cost of GH¢ 200.00
i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to August 5, 2022 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS /or E-mail.
2. Upon voucher payment, the applicant will receive a unique PIN and Serial number.
3. Applicants should use an active phone number and a personal valid e-mail for all correspondence. (Don’t use e-mail address of relatives).
4. Make your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address available for a successful process.
5. Online portal https://healthtraining.gov.gh
Visit the online portal and input your Pin and Serial number and in the fields provided and submitted.
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Use your PIN and Serial number to track the status of the admission process.
8. All applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
For assistance, visit any of the Health Training Institutions nearby.
Find attached, the admission guidelines, requirements, procedures, programmes and training Institutions.