Olam Agri permanent employment
The leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed, and fibre company Olam Agri has announced for the employment of permanent Procurement Officers.
The company, Olam is a well-established company that has been working and supplying to over 19,800 customers worldwide.
Their value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing, and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers.
Their purpose is to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’. Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population. While achieving this positive impact for farming communities, they hold high all the stakeholders for success.
They are Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam Agri currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalization on SGX-ST.
The type of job announced by Olam is a permanent employee as Procurement Officer(s).
• Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Have an agric background.
- Applicant should have 3 to 4 years of experience with FMCG.
- MUST have Bachelor’s Degree in procurement or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OLAM AGRI JOB
Kindly send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The job according to Olam is located in Oti, Volta, and Northern Region.
APPLICATION START DATE
The month slated for the commencement of acceptance is February, 2023.
The deadline for all applicants is 28th February, 2023.