- WASSCE examination fees for all final year SHS students numbering 313,837 absolved by government.
- Supply Agreement signed with DongFang Electric International Corporation for UUS$243 million worth of rolling stock and 35 standard gauge trains.
- Digitisation of Births and Deaths Registry currently 80% complete, Bill to decentralise their operations also approved by Cabinet.
- Feasibility studies for the construction of the Port of Keta begins.
- 350 buses and 840 pickup vehicles presented to SHSs across Ghana.
- US$9 million Grant Scheme launched to support 1000 registered SMEs in the Tourism sector.
- All 1,167 SHSs disinfected and supplied a total of about 1 million hygiene items to deal with CoVID-19; 254 Tertiary institutions also disinfected and supplied with PPEs.
- GHC8 million made available for Local Tertiary Decentralisation Scholarship Scheme for next academic year.
- Youth in Export Programme (YiIEP) kicks off with 6-months training of selected beneficiaries.
- 1DIF’s Walewale Watermelon Processing Plant in North East Region progressing steadily; to be completed September 2020.
- Ghana Communication Technology University Bill passed to reposition the university as a centre for higher education in ICT.
- 1,244 Junior Police Officers promoted to various ranks.
- Total road network of 1,056.9km currently being worked on in Upper West Region with additional 474km expected to be awarded before the end of 2020.