- Disbursement of the GH¢500 million Poultry sector support fund begins as GH¢23.1 million is disbursed to 6 businesses by ADB.
- 19,918 pensioners paid their past credit totalling GH¢59.6 million which constitutes 4% of contributors’ salaries plus accrued interest from 1st January 2010 till the date of retirement.
- 3rd Presidential Business Support window launched to build capacity of 26,000 young entrepreneurs as well as
support 5000 start-ups nationwide with a Gh¢50 millionfund following the success of earlier windows which have led to creation of 90,000.
- 50,000 free oil palm seedlings
distributed to 120 farmers in the
- Disinfection of 3,940 educational institutions including 2,500 Basic Schools, 1,200 Second-Cycle, and 240
Tertiary Institutions begins ahead of their reopening for selected classes.
- Over 170,000 Micro, Small and
Medium Enterprises currently being
considered for government’s GHC1
billion Coronavirus stimulus package following receipt of their application by NBSI.
- Sod-cutting performed to commence construction of 5kms of Swedru Township roads covering Osama lorry station to Esukwantsin, Egyabusua, Mahodwe Top Hills to Urban (B) Basic school, Swedru taxi rank and others.
- Religious bodies supported by
President Akufo-Addo with about
70,000 Hygiene items including
Veronica buckets with metal stands, nose masks, liquid soap, hand sanitisers and paper tissues.
Additional 50,000 sets of the items
would also be at the district levels 10.
- 65 different road projects covering9
916 kilometers are currently under
construction in the Northern region
with the Temale Interchange project also currently 40% complete.
- Two CHPs Compounds commissioned in Nsuogyaso and Dunkro in Kwahu Afram Plain South District to serve over 2000.