• 2021 BECE will start from Monday 15th November, 2021 to Friday 19th November, 2021.
• 2021 BECE to be written at 2,158 designated Centres across the country.
• A total of 571,894 Candidates to sit for the 2021 BECE.
• The school selection process will commence after the 2021 BECE.
• Authorities are cautioned to ensure strict adherence to the COVID-19 protocols at all centres.
READ ALSO: GES gives timeline for school selection process for BECE candidates
Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) says, a total of 571,894 Candidates will sit for the 2021 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
According to the Service, the examination is scheduled to take place at 2,158 designated Centres across the country.
The statement signed by the Public Relations Officer of GES Madam Cassandra Twum Ampofo has reiterated that, the 2021 Basic Education Certificate Examinations (BECE) will start from Monday 15th November, 2021 to Friday 19th November, 2021 at all the designated 2,158 Centres across the country.
GES Directorates compelling teachers to attend fee-paying CPD workshop
Candidates, Invigilators, Supervisors, Schools Authorities, teachers and parents are advised to desist from any form of examination malpractice. GES, WAEC and the Security Services are working jointly to ensure the smooth conduct of the examinations at all the centres across the country.
READ MORE: Examinable questions and answers for BECE candidates – Download
Find attached, the press release from GES.