Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has opened the application window for recruitment of some shortlisted persons into the service.
According to a statement issued by the Director of Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the Ghana Education Service Adjoa Van Vicker (Mrs.), the Ghana Education Service urgently needs qualified individuals for recruitment into the education sector.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
Adjoa Van Vicker (Mrs.) noted that, though, GES is requesting for applications from qualified graduates, the key focus areas are persons who did Information Technology or have Computer Science background for recruitment as IT coordinators.
1. To maintain the school’s information technology systems and networks.
2. Continuously improve student learning and academic achievement through the utilization of contemporary technological tools.
3. Maximize system effectiveness and efficiency.
4. Oversee and coordinate educational technology initiatives that enhance both teaching and learning in the school.
5. To lead in improving the educational success of students through new educational technologies and innovate ways to support all students.
6. To oversee the addition of technology to the curriculum of a school and to help integrate this technology into specific lessons and decide which academic programs should use more technology.
7. Perform troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance activities and data restoration.
8. Maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and staff personal information.
9. Supervise and maintain access to the administrative network, students records system, the school website, social media site, the financial system, and other systems.
10. Any other responsibilities that are assigned to you.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Completed and acquired a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
2. Must be a critical thinker and problem solver with great attention to details.
3. Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
4. Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
5. Completed the mandatory National service
6. Available to work where your services are needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should email their CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com to be shortlisted for recruitment.
CLOSING DATE/DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are requested to apply before 3rd September, 2021.