1. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has announced names of his Ministers for his second government after winning the December 2020 Presidential Election.
2. The list released by the President includes some former appointees and new Ministers.
3. The names of the Ministerial Appointees were forwarded to the 8th Parliament of the Republic of Ghana through the Speaker of Parliament Rt. Hon. Alban Sumana Kingsford Bagbin.
4. The appointees were subsequently approved by the Appointment Committee of Parliament.
5. The appointment is effective from 21st January, 2021 and will expire in January, 2021.
Find below, the full list of Ministers in President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s Central Government.
|MINISTRY||NAME OF MINISTER|
|Attorney General And Minister For Justice||Godfred Dame|
|Local Government, Decentralization And Rural Development||Hon. Dan Botwe, MP|
|Parliamentary Affairs||Hon. Osei Kyei Mensah Bonsu, MP|
|Communication And Digitization||Hon. Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, MP|
|Food And Agriculture||Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto|
|Energy||Hon. Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh, MP|
|Education||Hon. Dr. Yaw Osei Adutwum, MP|
|Youth And Sports||Hon. Mustapha Yussif, MP|
|Fisheries And Aquaculture Development||Hon. Mavis Hawa Koomson, MP|
|Transport||Kwaku Ofori Asiamah|
|Tourism, Art And Culture||Awal Mohammed|
|Lands And Natural Resources||Hon. Samuel Abdulai Jinapor, MP|
|Railway Development||Hon. John Peter Amewu, MP|
|Gender, Children And Social Protection||Hon. Sarah Adwoa Safo, MP|
|Roads And Highways||Kwasi Amoako Atta, MP|
|Chieftaincy And Religious Affairs||Hon. Ebenezer Kojo Kum, MP|
|Environment, Science, Technology And Innovation||Hon. Dr. Kwaku Afriyie, MP|
|National Security||Albert Kan Dapaah|
|Employment And Labour Relations||Hon. Ignatius Baffuor Awuah, MP|
|Information||Hon. Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, MP|
|Sanitation And Water Resources||Cecilia Abena Dapaah|
|Works And Housing||Hon. Francis Asenso Boakye, MP|
|Trade And Industry||Alan Kyerematen|
|Defence||Hon. Dominic Nitiwul, MP|
|Interior||Hon. Ambrose Dery, MP|
|Foreign Affairs And Regional Integration||Shirley Ayorkor Botchwey|
|Health||Hon. Kwaku Agyemang Manu, MP|
|Public Enterprises||Hon. Joseph Cudjoe, MP|
|Works And Housing (Minister Of State)||Hon. Freda Prempeh, MP|