Management and Governing Board of Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi has announced massive job opportunities for persons to apply for recruitment into the school.
The College is therefore inviting qualified persons to fill up the following vacant positions in the College:
ACADEMIC STAFF – TUTOR
Interested applicants can apply to teach in the following areas.
4. Education (Early Childhood/Psychology)
5. Home Economics (Clothing & Textile)
6. English Language
The appointment to the position of tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance. A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Applicants must hold at least a good First Degree and a Masters’ Degree (MPHIL) in a relevant subject area. Both degrees must be in the same subject area.
2. Have an impeccable record of service. Applicants must also have the following competencies.
3. Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
4. Be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary.
5. Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
6. Be able to act professionally in all situations.
7. Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should submit six (6) copies of applications (comb-bound) together with application forms (downloaded), Curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and recommendations from two referees to:
Appointment and Promotions Committee Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi
P. O. Box 19
Applicants can also send soft copies to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Closing Date for submission of applications is not later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday, 27th August, 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW.