Management of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) has extended the application deadline for Regular Admissions into the University.
The University, in a statement has announced for the information of all prospective applicants that the closing dates for the sale of Regular Admission Application forms have been extended as follows:
1. Regular Direct Application Forms: Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
2. Regular Mature Application Forms: Monday, 22nd November, 2021.
3. Regular Post-Diploma Application Forms: Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
4. Postgraduate Regular and Distance: Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
a. All UEW Revenue Points
b. Ghana Post
c. GCB Bank Limited
d. IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
e. Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
f. Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
g. Prudential Bank
h. Republic Bank Gh Ltd
i. Agricultural Development Bank
j. Ecobank Ghana Limited
k. Bank Ghana Limited
l. First Atlantic Bank Limited
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh and click on Admissions.
3. Scroll down and click Apply Online.
4. Select Group 1 if you are a fresh applicant.
If you applied within the last 3 years, kindly select Group 2 and enter you student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.
For further assistance, please call the contact lines below;