The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released the 2021 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) results for school candidates.
According to the information available to Coverghana.com.gh, the Ghana Education Service (GES) in collaboration with WAEC will release the 2021 BECE school selection placement by 14th March, 2021.
Coverghana.com.gh has put out a simplified steps on how to check BECE Computerized School Selection and Placement System and also How to do BECE self placement.
Below are the steps/procedures to follow;
How To Check BECE Placement – 2022
To be able to check your placement, follow the steps below.
1. Visit placement checker portal at www.cssps.org
2. Buy placement checker voucher through MTN Mobile Money by selecting “Buy Voucher” option.
3. Click “Check Placement” option.
4. Enter the BECE index number with the year of completion. For instance, if your index number is 123456789 and you wrote the BECE in 2021, then you have to enter 12345678921.
5. Enter serial number and pin on the e-voucher purchased online.
6. Click “Submit” to see SHS School placement.
How to do SHS self placement
Individuals who were not placed in any of the Senior High Schools they selected during the School Selection process still have the opportunity to self place themselves in any Senior High School of their choice.
To do so, follow the steps below.
1. Visit www.cssps.gov.gh
2. Select “Check Placement” to continue process
3. Enter e-voucher pin and serial number
4. System directs individual to the self-placement module. Individuals will have to select from a list of schools, their preferred Senior High School depending on your aggregate.
5. Click confirm and print changes.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN DOING SELF PLACEMENT
A qualified Candidate is then required to select a school by providing the under-listed information:
2. Residential preference
4. Programme of Choice
1. Schools selected on self-placement portal can be changed as many times as the candidate wishes until they ENROLL in a school.
2. All schools with vacancies have been uploaded on the portal, to enable students select from during self-placement.
3. The Public is assured of the Ministry’s commitment to ensure all qualified Candidates are placed in SHS/SHTS/TVET Institutions.
A call center with toll free number, 0302987654, has been set up to address related concerns from the Public.