The West African Examination Council (WAEC), as part of its procedural mandates conducts Annual Examination for Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) and West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for candidates across the country.
After the examinations are written by the final year students, the examining body, WAEC will therefore upload the results onto its online portal for candidates to check after marking.
Aside checking/accessing the results online, the candidates can also get the certified copy of the results from the office of the Head of the institution.
READ MORE: WAEC Releases Regional Breakdown of 2021 BECE Candidates
Below are the steps on how to check WASSCE and BECE results using result checker voucher
WEBSITE TO CHECK THE RESULTS.
Kindly log onto the WAEC online portal via https://eresults.waecgh.org/on your smart phones and or laptop computers.
USING THE RESULT CHECKER VOUCHER
READ ALSO: Video: 2021 BECE candidates praise Hon. Woyome as he donates examination materials
ENTER YOUR EXAMINATION INFORMATION
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE – School, WASSCE – Private, SSSCE, GBCE MAY/JUNE, GBCE NOV/DEC, ABCE MAY/JUNE, ABCE NOV/DEC, BECE, BECE – Private).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2021
ENTER DATE OF BIRTH (WASSCW PRIVATE) AND (BECE SCHOOL) RESULTS ONLY
Day | Date | Year
CHECK THIS OUT: WAEC announces Regional Breakdown of 2021 WASSCE candidates
ENTER THE SECURITY INFORMATION
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
READ ALSO: Statistics of WASSCE candidates obtaining A1- C6 from 2015 to 2020
CONFIRM YOUR EXAMINATION INFORMATION
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.